Each sample submitted must also have a Chain-of-Custody (COC)/Sample Log document included. The document represents the legal custody a history of your samples. It is also used as an instrument for you to communicate turnaround times, instructions, analytical methods, and important information about your sample.
Below are links to our COC/Sample Log forms. Click on any link to fill out the PDF document and email it back, print and fax/email it back, or submit it with the sample. Contact us for more information.
- Analytical Request Form
- Chain-of-Custody (Airborne Asbestos)
- Chain-of-Custody (Bulk Asbestos)
- Chain-of-Custody (Consumer Products)
- Chain-of-Custody (Environmental Lead)
- Chain-of-Custody (General)
- Chain-of-Custody (Mold)
- Chain-of-Custody (nanoTEM)
- Client Portal FAQ Sheet
- Credit Application
- Sample Log (Bulk Asbestos)